Propane furnaces: best-in-class efficiency – and great for the environment, too
A furnace can account for more than half of your home energy bill – so it’s critical to have one that operates efficiently and matches the heating load of your living space.
Propane furnaces are:
- Efficient, offering best-in-class efficiency, with some achieving AFUE (efficiency) ratings of more than 95 percent.
- Economical, with an ability to heat the average home for about half the cost of electricity according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Eco-friendly, with a carbon footprint that is significantly smaller than most other systems. (They’re so environmentally friendly, in fact, that state and federal programs offer credits and incentives if you install them.)
- Flexible, with configurations that range in size and can be installed nearly anywhere in the house.
- Durable, with lifespans in the 15- to 20-year range – about 50 percent longer than electric heat pumps.
- Dependable, with an ability to keep you warm even during power outages.
Koppy’s Propane can help you find the right propane furnace for your space and budget – then get it installed quickly and safely with minimal hassle to you and your family.
If you already have a propane furnace, we recommend seasonal tune-ups that will keep it running at its best. And, as always, 24/7 emergency service for your furnace is available from our courteous and expert technicians.
Ready for a new propane furnace? Contact us today for a FREE estimate on just the right model for your home!