How do I prepare for a home propane delivery?
At Koppy Propane, our dedicated propane delivery crews take great pride in getting fuel to you even in the worst weather conditions – but we can’t do it without your help!
Please help us serve more customers and keep our delivery teams safe in challenging winter conditions by making these preparations in advance of future Koppy’s Propane deliveries.
- Clear a path to your propane fill valve. Branches, overgrown shrubs, and snow can block the path to propane tank, making it difficult for our delivery team to gain access to the fill valve. Try to keep at least an 18-inch wide path to your tank clear so our crew can reach it easy and safely. It’s also a good idea to place a flag near the fill valve that is tall enough to be seen in deep snow.
- Shovel and de-ice your driveway – If reaching your propane tank requires our team to park in your driveway, please keep the driveway free of snow and ice so they can navigate safely. Keep in mind that our fuel trucks are wider than your car, so please clear accordingly.
- Leave gates open – If our delivery crew needs to pass through a gate to reach your propane tank, make sure the gate is unlocked, or that someone is home to let our technicians in.
- Keep pets under control – We want to deliver your propane safely for both our drivers and your pets. Please be sure your pets are secure on delivery day.
- Be reachable – Stay accessible to our crew in case the unexpected happens on delivery day that needs your immediate attention. Make sure our team has your preferred contact number (preferably a mobile number) so they can reach you quickly.
Thanks for helping us to keep our promise of reliable propane delivery in Pennsylvania…our drivers appreciate your consideration!
For reliable, on-time propane delivery in Southeastern PA, nobody beats Koppy’s Propane! Contact us today to schedule a propane delivery – or to join the Koppy family of customers!