Check out our new Customer Portal to view your account, request deliveries and pay your bill! Click here
Five Reasons to Switch to a Propane Gas Log Set
Tired of the hassles of a setting up and maintaining a wood burning fireplace but still want to enjoy the warmth of a glowing fire? A propane gas log set could be the perfect solution for you.
If you already have a beautiful fireplace mantle but the fireplace itself doesn’t work well, you can up the efficiency and convenience factor dramatically – and enjoy other benefits, too – with a simple gas log installation.
Choose propane gas logs and you’ll:
- Eliminate renovating costs – Propane gas logs can be used in your current fireplace housing, so no additional construction is needed (of course, if you don’t have a fireplace already, we can always install a new propane-powered one for you).
- Lower bills – A new propane fireplace insert is about 30 percent more efficient than wood burning models. That means you’ll spend 30 percent less to enjoy the same time in front of the fire.
- Greater safety – Open fires always have their dangers – from falling wood to flying embers and blown-back smoke. Creosote buildup in improperly maintained chimneys can also start fires. All of these problems are eliminated with gas logs.
- Greater convenience – Imagine enjoying your fireplace without having to gather wood or clean up ashes. Just flick a switch and you’re good to go.
- Less environmental impact – Less fuel needed means less environmental impact. Propane also burns cleaner than wood, so there are fewer carbon emissions with a propane fireplace insert.
Want to learn more about propane gas log sets – or propane fireplaces – for your home? Contact Koppy’s today for a FREE estimate on a smart propane hearth solution for your décor and budget!