Propane Fireplaces: Five Great Benefits
Most of us love to gather around a hearth, especially on cold days and nights here in central and southeastern Pennsylvania. But sometimes the work required to get that fire roaring – not to mention the clean-up work afterward – keeps us from enjoying our woodburning fireplace as much we might otherwise.
The good news is you can get that evening by the fire at the flip of a switch, from the comfort of your easy chair – thanks to the power of propane gas.
Why A Propane Fireplace?
Today’s propane fireplaces and propane gas log sets offer:
- Convenience – No more kindling, fire starting, or ash sweeping – just click “on” to enjoy your fire and “off” when you’re ready to call it a night.
- Value – Not only does installing a propane fireplace cost MUCH less than installing a masonry fireplace, it also provides high-efficiency space heating that can supplement your central heating system. A propane fireplace operates at four to five times the efficiency of a wood fireplace, so you’ll pay less to stay warm. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Great aesthetics – Today’s propane hearths come in a range of designs and finishes, so they’ll make a perfect centerpiece for your family’s favorite room.
- Greater safety – A propane gas fireplace produces no embers, contains no unstable log piles, and leaves behind no dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. Just maintain hearth properly and it will provide safe heat year after year.
- Greener performance – Clean-burning propane gas producers fewer harmful emissions and CO2 than wood – good for your health, good for the air, and good for the planet.
Propane Fireplace And Gas Log Installation
If you don’t have a fireplace yet, consider installing a propane hearth – it’s more affordable than you think. We’ll help you choose an option that’s right for you, then install it quickly and safely so you can enjoy that dream hearth you’ve always wanted.
If you already have a masonry fireplace, consider swapping your wood logs for a propane log set, which installs inside you current mantle. You’ll get the warm glow of a fire with realistic ceramic logs in a range of finishes, plus the same benefits of a stand-alone hearth!
Spend less time preparing your fires and more time enjoying them. Contact Koppy’s Propane today for a FREE estimate on propane fireplace installations in central and southeastern Pennsylvania!